6.05.2007

ramble on. (and that's the half of it.)

I can feel them coming like a beautiful wave, the first sun ray, the sound of the leaves before the wind.

Time is an interesting thing. There are certain things that make me believe time doesn’t exist.

There are certain things that happen which let you know you are in the right place.

For me, that would be my dreams and “awake” blending and guiding me – like a scavenger hunt, but with me also having been the one who hid the objects, split-screening from reality to dream, giving myself hints along the way!

Sometimes these dreams go back a decade, only to make sense today. People I meet shine something infinite that prove to me time doesn’t exist.

We show the affects of time on our skins. That is half the illusion.

It has make me come to believe that our greatest Maya, our greatest challenge, is to make ourselves see that half of the shadow is the reality. All the while, our minds scurry through reservoirs of electric currents, soul-memories, digging through the darkest dirt without a map – to try and uncover any sort of clue, light to guide us on which side of the Half to grasp.

I like the concept in quantum physics about virtual particles. I love the idea about accepting the ‘unknown,’ the ‘unquantifiable,' and its role in guiding what we see. The other Half. I like that eyedea. I needs me a little science in my spiritual bee S…

Zmake honey.

(that thing that Mr. Mason said: "Life isn't personal, it just feels personal.")

p&l

fd

5 Comments:

Blogger The Very Lost said...

But time really doesn't exist. It's just another amazing (or maybe not if you're late to work) human creation.

I'm assuming you probably watched that documentary about Quantum physics "What the bleep do we know?" (if you haven't yet, you should really see it), so the ideia that reallity is the result of our expectations combined does not sound absurd at all.

Create a Nice day!

5:53 a. m.  
Blogger Deep said...

The Passing is a satin syrup we all walk through; it's a dimension, and what else can we exist in? It makes soft sounds as we traverse, like a neverending tent. It's slick, everything we remember because it just happened a measure ago. That's everything - the forced separation we claim, to keep ourselves planted.

12:23 a. m.  
Anonymous edvil said...

For me time is just something that I create in my mind. I mean sometimes one minute is not equal to another minute. What's more there is no real 'past' there are just memories, and there is no 'future' but dreams.

:) Have a nice day.

1:37 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

^^ nice blog!! ^@^

徵信, 徵信網, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 感情挽回, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 挽回感情, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信, 捉姦, 徵信公司, 通姦, 通姦罪, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 捉姦, 監聽, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 外遇問題, 徵信, 捉姦, 女人徵信, 女子徵信, 外遇問題, 女子徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 徵信公司, 徵信網, 外遇蒐證, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 感情挽回, 挽回感情, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 外遇沖開, 抓姦, 女子徵信, 外遇蒐證, 外遇, 通姦, 通姦罪, 贍養費, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 女人徵信, 外遇

徵信, 徵信網, 徵信社, 徵信網, 外遇, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 女人徵信, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信,

徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 離婚, 外遇,離婚,

外遇, 離婚, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信, 外遇, 徵信,外遇, 抓姦, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信,徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社,

9:46 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

I know this website ρresents qualіtу
bаsed artіclеs аnd adԁitіonal information, is therе anу other
site which prоvides such information in quаlity?



Here is my sіtе: Lloyd Irvin

11:23 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Links to this post:

Crear un enlace

<< Home